10 Hidden Facts About WhatsAppAmrit Pal Singh 11-11-2019 No Tags whatsApp
1. You Don't Need to Tell People You Are Ignoring Them - Hide Blue Texts
Curious about the 'unread' messages lying in your WhatsApp? And worried that you simply might need to reply to somebody you do not wish to? No worries! throw the blue ticks on WhatsApp using these straightforward instructions:
Settings > Account > Privacy > Read Receipts
Now your messages remain unread - at least for the sender!
2. How to Understand That You Are Blocked
There are several signs of being blocked in some chats:
- You don’t see the time contact was last seen online.
- You don’t see new avatar pics in the profile of a contact.
- All your messages are ticked once (the message is sent) however not twice (the message is delivered).
- You create a group chat however; you can’t add a contact (that probably means you are blocked).
3. Making Voice Messages Mute
Everything is sort of simple: hold your phone near your ear like a call, and WhatsApp can change the loudspeaker system mode to inner speakers. however, it will grasp that you simply have to command your phone to your ear.
4. How to Find Important Messages Quickly
Sometimes you search for a certain important message for hours. Don’t waste your time: select the message, and star it (the star sign within the upper a part of the screen). currently, it is quickly found within the "Starred messages" tab within the main menu.
5. How to Learn That Someone Else Reads Your Messages
Open the Menu, and press the WhatsApp web. If the app invitations you to follow the online. WhatsApp link, scan the QR code and use WhatsApp on your computer, it’s good. It means no one else reads your WhatsApp from their computer using the WhatsApp web.
If you see a "Computers" tab and a list of open sessions (connections), which have nothing to do with your WhatsApp activity, it’s a reason to get worried. this will signal that somebody else is reading your chats and profile.
6. Recover Your Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- Connect your mobile along with your computer via USB cable.
- Go to the folder named WhatsApp/Databases
- Two files are there named msgstore-yyyy.dd..db.crypt and msgstore.db.crypt
- msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt file contains all the messages sent or received in the last seven days.
- Open it with notepad or Wordpad to look at and read messages
7. Add Flash effect To Your WhatsApp Selfies
There is no flash light associated with the front cameras. however, you'll add a selfie impact to your WhatsApp selfies by clicking on the Flash icon as shown within the screenshot given below.
8. New Camera Tricks
Two new updates are introduced to the WhatsApp camera:
- You can currently change the front and rear camera by simply double tapping on the screen, once the WhatsApp camera is opened.
- While recording videos, you'll zoom in or zoom out by sliding 2 fingers up or down
9. Hide your phone number when using WhatsApp.
You'll need 2 SIM cards for this (preferably your current SIM associate degreed an older one), however, if you are paranoid about people seeing your phone number on WhatsApp, it's worth it.
- Insert the old SIM and activate WhatsApp on that.
- Replace the SIM with the new one.
- Once prompted, choose to go with the old number on WhatsApp.
Now no one is going to be able to get your current number if they need you on WhatsApp.
Mind you, bound countries tend to place unused SIM cards back to circulation, thus if you wish to stay that previous number, it'd be a good idea to insert the previous SIM into a previous handset.
10. Photos, Videos, and Contacts will not be deleted even if deleted by the user
Files that you simply send to completely different users are going to be sent to the WhatsApp server, once that the server sends it to the recipient. WhatsApp servers won't delete the files even once the file is delivered to the recipient. WhatsApp can hold the file for thirty days once that they get deleted from the server.