5 Benefits of Google AdwordsAmrit Pal Singh 01-09-2017 online promotion, Google Ads google adwords, online marketing, ppc
What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords or PPC ( Pay - per - click) are basically ads that are visible on your SERP (Search Engine Result Page). When you pay to Google to display you ads it is Google Adwords. There are many types of ads, such as Search Ads, Display Ads, Mobile Ads, Video Ads, Gmail Ads. With Google Ads you can spend on a daily basis and generate leads on daily basis.
Benefits of Google Adwords or Benefit of Google Ads
1. Google Adwords is better than SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Google Adwords and SEO, both are marketing techniques for your website promotion. If you are looking for a long term benefit then no doubt SEO is best depending upon the efforts but when you are talking about Google Adwords, it gives instant results. You have alot more options in Google Adwords.
- You can target multiple keywords in different match types based on your budget and location.
- You can manage the text of your ad
- You can manage when extensions (Add-on) you want in your ads such as:
- Call Extension
- Message Extension
- Location Extension
- Site link and much more.
- You can target based on age, location etc.
- You can instantly stop your campaign if you feel you are not getting profit, you don't have to invest in google Adwords like you do in SEO.
- You can get top position instantly while in SEO you have to work for months to get on the first page.
2. Increases Brand Awareness
Google Adwords provides awesome features to do brand awareness. You can do Brand awareness at nominal cost and target specific people based on location, age. interest and much more. You can even track that where you are getting a better response.
3. Target Directly in INBOX
Google Adwords can target on Gmail inbox. Gmail a product of Google so Google shows the ad on Google based on keywords. You can target on competitors keywords too. A part from this Gmail ads is very cheap.
Google Adwords allows you to be in touch with your customers for 540 Days. You can setup a list that who visited your website, or visit a specific page or fill the form you can target to that customers specifically.
You can track very deeply about each and every activity of your campaign. How many people clicked, viewed on your ads. Who filled the form. Which location has more converters Amount of each click When an area has more traffic Which user visited through which source and for how many pages he visited and much more..
Start your Google Ads today and get Rs. 2000 Free Credit. Start Now