How To Export Linkedin Contacts?Amrit Pal Singh 20-09-2017 linkedin, social media social media
Linkedin is a social platform where users connect to other users in the professional world. Linkedin is also used for jobs and it works awesome in B2B Business. Data mining is an important part of people who use LinkedIn for professional use. You don't have to pay any amount to get contacts. Apart from contacts, you can also get a lot of data like groups and other information which you can export.
Steps to Export Linked Contact
- The first step is to click on "my network" option located in the top menu bar.
- On the left side, you can see count of connection you have and below that, there is a clickable word, "See all".
- After clicking on "See all", you can see your all contacts.
- On the right top click on "Manage synced and imported contacts".
- On the right side bottom click on "Export contacts".
- After that, you will be redirected to "Account" Page. Where you will find two options
- Fast file only: This file includes connections, contacts, recommendations, messages, and profile information such as experience, education, and projects. You’ll receive a link to download.
- Fast file plus other data: You’ll receive the data in two bundles over approximately 24 hours.
- Select the option and enter the password. Visit after few minutes and you will see "Download" Option in the same section.
- After clicking "Download" you will get a ".zip" file and after extraction, "Connection.csv" file will contact all your connections list.